All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationThe 3rd in a trilogy of sport-based documentaries by German film-maker, Pepe Danquart, To The Limit is a bird's eye view of a sport that is growing in participation by the day: speed rockclimbing. Bavarian brothers, Thomas and Alexander Huber, are the human focus of the tale. As the film opens, we see them preparing for an assult on the El Captain peak in Yosemite National Park. It's normally a 3 day climb but the Hubers aim to do it in two and a half hours. To The Limit's cinematography leaves us just as awestruck as the brothers at the beauty of the North American and Pantagonian locations. To The Limit opened with top 10 box office results in both Germany and Austria. Director Pepe Danquart is the director of the definitive Tour de France doco, Hell On Wheels. With To The Limit, Danquart has now created the definitive film on the death defying art of vertical rock climbing!
- TitleTo the Limit
- Product Release Date18/10/2008
- Theatrical Release Year2007
- Number of Discs1
- ActorsAlexander Huber,Chongo,Dean S. Potter,Thomas Huber
- DirectorsPepe Danquart
- Rating InfoMild Coarse Language
- Run Time95 minutes
- Primary GenreSpecial Interest
- Sub GenreDocumentary
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $48.99Trending at AU $87.73
- AU $63.95Trending at AU $74.22
- AU $24.89Trending at AU $46.97
- AU $84.99Trending at AU $94.22
- AU $64.23Trending at AU $94.65
- AU $83.94Trending at AU $113.52
- AU $24.45Trending at AU $25.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.