All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
About this product
- DescriptionFacing one's fears is a scary experience. Facing them high in the Peruvian and Ecuadorian Andes is ather thing altogether. The author and her husband travel by bus through South America, bringing along with them a contentious relationship, humour, and a fresh Canadian perspective. Interspersed with the physical journey is a soul journey as Liz Roy explores the roots of a chronic skin condition. Through hyptic regression, she learns that it's cause was seeded, t just in her present life but from beyond the womb - in many past lives.
- Author BiographyLiz was born and raised in St. Catharines, Ontario. She now lives with her soul partner on Vancouver Island in British Columbia.
- Author(s)Liz Roy
- PublisherLittle Mountain Publishing
- Date of Publication04/04/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle Mountain Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.