All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionTo the Nines will introduce you to a whole new golfing experience by sharing the stories of nineteen nine-hole layouts across the country. Fenwick, Katherine Hepburn's playground, dates back to the 1890s. Just before a hurricane destroyed her family home in 1938, Hepburn aced Fenwick's ninth hole and shot even par. Long before Mike Keiser set out to turn a chunk of Oregon coast into one of the world's great golf destinations, he built The Dunes Club, easily the finest nine-hole course of the modern era. To the Nines will send you on a mission to discover the roots of the game, and to seek out your own unique and unheralded courses. This second edition includes recent revations and rebunkering of several of these classic nines as well as a chapter on a newly built course.
- Author BiographyAnthony Pioppi is a senior writer for Superintendent magazine and has also written for GolfPunk, Golf Course Architecture, Links, Golfweek, and the USGA. He is the executive director of the Seth Raynor Society and an overseas member of the St. Andrews Golf Club in Scotland. He lives in Middletown, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Anthony Pioppi
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor Trade Publishing
- Content Note62 black & white halftones
- Weight236 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Foreword byBrad Faxon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.