All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $9.84Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $24.95Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $13.14
- AU $6.81Trending at AU $10.66
- AU $18.74Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $7.27Trending at AU $11.61
- AU $11.69Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionHenry, Penny, Frankie, Mum and Dad embark on an amazing adventure - from Tassie to the very tip of the Top End. Travel with them on the ferry across Bass Strait to the mainland, through Kelly country, along the Murray, into the Flinders Ranges, underground at Coober Pedy, overhead at the Olgas, overland to the Great Sandy Desert, with the fishes at the Great Barrier Reef, deep into the Daintree, out to the islands, kayaking at Kakadu and finally frolicking on the beach at the very top. Then go back and see if you can find a football in the illustrations on each page. Hours of fun for the whole family.
- Author BiographyRoland Harvey's recent books include the bestselling At the Beach, In the Bush and In the City, and Roland Harvey's Big Book of Christmas. His illustrations also feature in My Place in Space (with Robin and Sally Hirst and Joe Levine), and the Bonnie and Sam series featuring the horses and ponies of Currawong Creek, in collaboration with Alison Lester. Roland was the recipient of the 2005 Dromkeen Medal.
- Author(s)Roland Harvey
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication09/01/2011
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2011
- ImprintAllen & Unwin Children's Books
- Weight190 g
- Width240 mm
- Height250 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.