Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLimpy's family reckons humans don't hate cane toads, but Limpy kws otherwise. He's spotted the signs: the cross looks, the unkind comments, the way they squash cane toads with their cars. Limpy is desperate to save his species from ending up as pancakes. Somehow he must make humans see how fabulous cane toads really are. Risking everything, he sets off on a wart-tinglingly dangerous and daring journey to . . . the Olympics? This is the epic story of a slightly squashed young cane toad's quest for the truth. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyMorris Gleitzman has been a frozen-chicken thawer, fashion-industry trainee, department-store Santa, and screenwriter, among other things. Now he's one of Australia's best-loved children's book authors. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Morris Gleitzman
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication12/01/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight118 g
- Width134 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.21Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.