All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDan Doherty's first book, Duck & Waffle: Recipes and Stories, was featured in 'Best Cookbooks of the Year' selections in Observer Food Monthly, BBC Good Food, The Mail on Sunday, Great British Food and Red magazine. Now Dan is back with the recipes he cooks at home for family and friends - informal, easy and as indulgent as ever. With ideas based around eggs, hash, pancakes, toast, simple savoury dishes and sweet bakes, this is food inspired by the best a breakfast or brunch menu can offer - but to eat all day. Recipes include Ricotta, Pear & Honey on Toast, Smoked Salmon, Horseradish & Sour Cream Hash, Mexican Eggs and a whole chapter devoted to food to defeat a hangover, including the Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich.
- Author BiographyDan Doherty is Executive Chef at Duck & Waffle, London's first upscale 24-hour restaurant. In 2013 Dan became a weekly contributor to The Independent's 'Dish of the Day', where he now blogs about being a chef, the industry, recipes and more and recently joined Olive magazine as a columnist. His achievements have been honoured in the form of prestigious awards and accolades, including the title of Rising Star Chef, which he received at the 2013 Tatler Restaurant Awards. His first book, Duck & Waffle: Recipes & Stories, was selected as one of the cookbooks of 2014 by Observer Food Monthly, Mail on Sunday and Red Magazine.
- Author(s)Daniel Doherty
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication11/08/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Content Note100 photographs
- Weight980 g
- Width249 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.