All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionA well-chosen toast can make simple moments special and special moments memorable. Whether it's celebrating a wedding, a job promotion, a birthday, or a new direction in life, toasting is a tradition that remains a part of horing important occasions. For nearly 20 years, June Cotner has been the go-to for blessings, housewarmings, new babies, graces, and all of life's rites of passage. Here, she joins forces with award-winning poet and author Nancy Tupper Ling to provide the right words for every occasion! Toasts is the perfect resource for any moment where one needs to raise a glass. Organized by category and containing many original toasts written just for this book, this timely tome contains sayings famous and profound, suitable and sentimental. Covering births, weddings, graduations, and other events both major and mir, Toasts also provides inspirations for adding meaning to life's special moments. When it comes to making a toast, kwing what to say and how to say it is a talent that takes practice. Toasts is the perfect place to find fresh original toasts in addition to traditional favorites.
- Author BiographyJune Cotner is the author or editor of 28 books, including the best-selling Graces, Bedside Prayers, and Dog Blessings. She has appeared on the television shows AM Northwest in Portland, OR, and New Day Northwest in Seattle. A graduate of the University of California at Berkeley, she lives in Poulsbo, WA. Nancy Tupper Ling is the winner of the prestigious Writer's Digest Grand Prize and the Pat Parnell Poetry Award. She draws her inspiration from the multicultural background of her family and the interwoven fabric of familial culture . The author of Double Happiness Box, and My Sister, Alicia May, she lives in Walpole, MA.
- PublisherViva Editions
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- SubjectEntertainment & Etiquette
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViva Editions
- Content NoteTwo-color art throughout
- Weight242 g
- Width140 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJune Cotner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.