All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes the politico-ecomic effects of Germany's policy towards Greece leading up to occupation in 1941. By looking in particular at the trade in tobacco and arms, this book maintains that German policy towards Greece played an important role in the establishment of the Metaxas dictatorship.
- Author BiographyMogens Pelt, Ph.D. is lecturer in History at the University of Copenhagen.
- PublisherMuseum Tusculanum Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1998
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleStudies in 20th and 21st European History
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1
- Place of PublicationCopenhagen
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintMuseum Tusculanum Press
- Content Notenotes
- Weight730 g
- Width175 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byPelt Mogens
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.