All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.13
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume utilizes the work initiated and executed under a recent major public health initiative, the African Tobacco Situational Analyses (ATSA), which was sponsored by the Canadian government's International Development Research Centre (IDRC) with funds from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. The program was conceived to illuminate the factors that will facilitate the reform of major public health policies, particularly, but t limited to, tobacco. The results, presented in this volume, are an important contribution to the literature on global public health and international development, and comprise the most comprehensive evidence-based analysis of tobacco policy in the African region.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Drope is Assistant Professor of Political Science, Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA.
- PublisherWimbledon Publishing Co
- Date of Publication15/10/2011
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleAnthem Studies in Development and Globalization
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWimbledon Publishing Co
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight657 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJeffrey Drope
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.