All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionGardinier is above all a poet whose language and images are completely integrated so that, in Keats's words, every rift is laden with ore. --Adrienne Rich Praise for Suzanne Gardinier's previous work: A great poem of this end of our century. It is masterfully structured in recurring themes and voices which build on and off each other. Gardinier is above all a poet whose language and images are completely integrated so that in Keats's words, every rift is laden with ore. I found this a thrilling poem to read. --Adrienne Rich
- Author BiographySUZANNE GARDINIER is also the author of the long poem The New World (1993) and A World That Will Hold All the People (1996), essays on poetry and politics. She has received awards from the New York Foundation for the Arts and the Lannan Foundation, teaches at Sarah Lawrence College and lives in Manhattan.
- Author(s)Suzanne Gardinier
- PublisherSheep Meadow Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/01/2008
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSheep Meadow Press,U.S.
- Weight299 g
- Width229 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.