All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $98.49Free postage
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $57.63Trending at AU $60.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.61
About this product
- DescriptionGain insight to the current world of Botanical Art and see the work of 65 top artists from throughout America. Gorgeous flowers, leaves, plants, roots, and vegetables have been beautifully drawn and painted and are displayed here. See 220 colorful images that bring modern techniques and a contemporary eye to this venerable tradition. Artwork values, artists backgrounds, and contact information are included. Todays gardeners, nature lovers, graphic designers, collectors, and decorators will find much to absorb and enjoy. Let these images inspire your imagination and become a patron of this cherished and enduring art.
- Author BiographyCora Marcus has many years of media experience producing, directing, and writing for film, magazines and video. Her love for botanical art includes a desire to share her excitement with the public worldwide.\nLibby Kyer is an artist and medical administrator whose passion for science and art has found satisfaction in her involvement with botanical art. She has contributed to the design of this work.
- Author(s)Cora Marcus,Libby Kirby
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note220 color illustrations
- Weight1200 g
- Width218 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.