All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionSucceed in your future career and on the ASE A3 Manual Drive Train and Axles certification test with TODAY'S TECHNICIAN: MANUAL TRANSMISSIONS & TRANSAXLES, 6e. You'll find practical, easy-to-understand coverage of a wide range of must-kw topics that adhere the 2013 NATEF AST/MAST program standards, including dual clutch systems, various limited-slip differential designs, six-speed transmissions, safe work practices, and more. Volume I covers every topic on the ASE A3 Manual Drive Train and Axles certification test, while Volume II includes job sheets that get you involved in performing hands-on service and repair tasks. In addition, detailed full-color photos show you what to expect when performing a procedure on the job.
- Author BiographyMichael Ronan has taught Automotive Drive Train in the Alfred State College Automotive Department for thirty years. He arrived at the College after an early career as a Rolls Royce technician and then a transmission shop owner. He is a 28-year member of the Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association and has been a testing proctor for that organization during that entire period. Ronan holds a bachelor's degree from SUNY Fredonia and has attended hundreds of hours of manufacturer and industry training. He has served the National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation (NATEF) for twelve years as a subject matter expert in the development of both the A2 Automatic Transmissions/Transaxles and the A3 Manual Drive Train &Axles certification tests. Ronan has served as an automotive textbook and online resource reviewer on many projects.He continues to work as a drive train specialist in summer months. Jack Erjavec has become a fixture in the automotive textbook publishing world. He has decades of experience as a technician, educator, author, and editor, and has authored or co-authored more than 30 automotive textbooks and training manuals. Erjavec holds a master's degree in vocational and technical education from Ohio State University, and he spent twenty years at Columbus State Community College as an instructor and administrator. A long-time affiliate of the North American Council of Automotive Teachers, he also served as executive vice-president for the organization and spent several years on its board of directors. Erjavec is also associated with ATMC, SAE, ASA, ATRA, AERA, and other automotive professional associations.
- Author(s)Jack Erjavec,Mike Ronan
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication06/02/2015
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight1905 g
- Width230 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.