All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Photography Workshop Series, Aperture Foundation works with the world's top photographers to distill their creative approaches, teachings, and insights on photography-offering the workshop experience in a book. Our goal is to inspire photographers of all levels who wish to improve their work, as well as readers interested in deepening their understanding of the art of photography. Each book features the creative process and core thinking of a photographer told in their own words and through pictures of their choosing. Each volume is introduced by a well-kwn student of the featured photographer. In this book, Todd Hido explores the genres of landscape, interior, and nude photography, with an emphasis on creating images from a personal perspective and with a sense of intimacy. Through words and photographs, he reveals insight into his own practice and discusses a wide range of creative issues, including mining one's own memory and experience as inspiration; using light, texture, and detail for greater impact; exploring the narrative potential activated when sequencing images; and creating powerful stories with emotional weight and beauty.
- Author(s)Greg Halpern,Todd Hido
- Date of Publication03/11/2014
- Series TitleThe Photography Workshop Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight560 g
- Width190 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $25.79Trending at AU $26.18
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.