Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionHow do you avoid pyjama dramas and get a toddler to play ball at bedtime? How do you manage your child's time on the computer and kids who are couch potatoes? What do you do when your five year old starts telling lies? All the answers can be found in this comprehensive guide to coping with the challenges of childhood. A hand-selected panel of experts ranging from dentists to psychologists provide scholarly advice. But, crucially, there are hundreds of top tips and suggestions from other mums - the members of netmums.com, the rapidly-growing online community of mothers sharing valuable information on all aspects of childcare. It's real advice for real women, and is guaranteed to put the fun back into family life.
- Author BiographyFormer marketing director Siobhan Freegard founded Netmums in 2000, while on maternity leave with her second child, largely to help address issues of isolation amongst new mothers. The network quickly grew beyond her Harrow locale to become nationwide and now boasts 500,000 members, with 2,000 new members joining every week. Netmums has been voted by Which? among their '101 Websites That Will Change Your Life'. Hollie Smith is a freelance journalist specialising in parenting and health. She has written for various women's weekly magazines as well as for the Mirror and the Daily Mail.
- Author(s)Hollie Smith,Netmums,Siobhan Freegard
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication06/03/2008
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight555 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.