All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.48
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionShe has built a good life, with a home with warmth and love at its heart. But the truth is that she has done things she can never admit. Then one evening a phone call comes out of the blue. He kws who she really is and what she has done. And so we are taken back to that long hot summer of 1976 to a house by the sea on the southern coast of England.
- Author(s)Susan Wright
- Date of Publication31/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight454 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.