All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe only way they would survive, was if they stayed ... TOGETHER Sala Schonwetter lived the perfect life. Married to the man of her dreams, mother to two beautiful children, and a member of one of the most respected families in town; she had it all. The year was 1939, and the world was about to change. In a heartbreaking instant, she traded her secure life, for one of unspeakable hardship, and danger. Nothing more than hunted prey, she relied on her inner strength and indomitable will to keep her children alive. But would it be eugh? One thing she knew for sure, she and her children would live or die .... TOGETHER. Manek was six years old when his world collapsed. At first, he failed to see it but reality came into focus when his loving mother was forced to beat him to save his life. Suddenly thrust into a new role as man of the house, would he be able to keep his family safe? He knew only one thing, they would survive if they could stay ...TOGETHER. In Together: A Journey for Survival, Ann Arld shares her family's journey through Poland's countryside as a war of nations thunders around them. The story displays the magnificent strength of a mother's love and the incredible courage of good people during the worst of times.
- Author BiographyI never intended on being a writer. I realize how controversial that statement is, but it's true. The only footsteps I ever wanted to follow was my father, Mark Schonwetter's, right into the jewelry business. Writing seemed far beyond my scope of experience, though I have always loved to read, and my secret desire was to do just this. We have entered the time period where the true witnesses and victims of the Holocaust are dying, so we, as a society, are losing a vital source of truth. My family's experience during the war, the fortitude of my grandmother Sala and the strength of my father, is a treasured legacy. I was blessed to be given this legacy, and learn its lessons throughout my formative years. Now I want to share it with the world.
- Author(s)Ann S Arnold
- PublisherAvalerion Books
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvalerion Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.