All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis new UNAIDS report, launched ahead of the International AIDS Society conference, AIDS 2012, contains the latest data on new HIV infections, those on treatment, HIV among children and AIDS-related maternal deaths. UNAIDS reports on HIV investments for the first time in detail and explores the need for greater value for money and sustainability. Discover scientific and other opportunities to end the AIDS epidemic, and review the state of human rights and gender equality and the way societies are transforming in response to AIDS. Calling for global solidarity and shared responsibility, 'Together We Will End AIDS' includes commentaries and insights by global and community leaders, people living with HIV and those at greatest risk.
- Author(s)United Nations
- PublisherInternational Trade Centre UNCTAD/WTO
- Date of Publication15/08/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Trade Centre UNCTAD/WTO
- Weight576 g
- Width233 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.