All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.33
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding armies of dolls out of toilet paper, Cherry Tigris refuses to succumb to a life of beatings and neglect at the hands of her mentally ill adoptive mother. Opting to fight back in the only way she kws how, Cherry Tigris creates a fantasy world of lovers and fighters who will distract her from a brutally unforgiving childhood of broken promises. While learning life's most crucial lessons at the hands of her toilet paper people, Cherry Tigris develops an unwavering spirit and true grit that is wowing every spine it touches.
- Author BiographyCherry Tigris is a humanitarian, advocate and voice for child abuse survivors everywhere. While wearing her gigantic heart on her sleeve, Cherry Tigris is ferociously loyal to her fans while encouraging the general public to take another look at some of the biggest social issues facing our society today.
- Author(s)Cherry Tigris
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lilly Killbear
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.