All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionAnyone can lead a child to the bathroom but what do you do after you close the door? Vicki Lansky will take any parent through the process of toilet training their child, Lansky organises and explains the process effectively in a practical and brisk style. The book comes complete with a progress chart and for the successful child, there is a Potty Diploma included. Learn how to Set the stage Recognise readiness Choose a potty seat Dress your child for success Deal with an uncooperative child Handle accidents Understand the issues Use rewards - or t! Cope when travelling Deal with bed-wetting A book every parent needs, t only with an expert opinion but also tips from parents who have their own experiences to help the reader and as well as an extensive resource section to help parents cope with any eventuality.
- Author BiographyVicki Lansky is one of America's leading childcare experts, she writes for a number of women's and parenting magazines (including 'Family Circle Magazine') and is a frequent guest on several American chat-shows.
- Author(s)Vicki Lansky
- PublisherSouvenir Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/05/2003
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSouvenir Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width206 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.