All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToiletpaper is an artists' magazine created and produced by Maurizio Cattelan and Pierpaolo Ferrari and born out of a shared passion for images. The magazine contains text. Each picture springs from an idea, often simple, and through a complex orchestration of people it becomes the materialisation of the artists' mental outbursts. Since the first issue, in June 2010, Toiletpaper has created a world that displays ambiguous narratives and a troubling imagination. It combines the vernacular of commercial photography with twisted narrative tableaux and surrealistic imagery. The result is a publication that is itself a work of art which, through its accessible form as a magazine, and through its wide distribution, challenges the limits of the contemporary art ecomy.
- Author Biography0
- Author(s)Maurizio Cattelan,Pierpaolo Ferrari
- Date of Publication11/07/2016
- Place of PublicationBologna
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Weight240 g
- Width225 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.