All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionGrab your crayons, pencils, and markers and enter the fabulous world of tokidoki! Get ready to colour, with this poster pad featuring fabulous tokidoki settings. With its thick, high-quality paper and eye-popping designs, this book offers fans an invative new way to engage with favourite characters, like Unicor, Donutella, Moofia and more.
- Author BiographyTokidoki, which translates to 'sometimes' in Japanese, is an internationally recognized and iconic lifestyle brand based on the vision of Italian artist Simone Legno and his partners. Since debuting in 2005, tokidoki has amassed a cult-like following for its larger-than-life characters and emerged as a sought-after global lifestyle brand. Tokidoki offers an extensive range of products which include apparel, handbags, cosmetics, accessories, toys and more. As an innovative company, tokidoki is known not only for its eye-popping aesthetic and criminally cute characters, but also its megawatt partnerships.
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication04/10/2016
- SubjectUnclassifiable: no BIC
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations throughout
- Weight975 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.