All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis insightful text examines the widely varying attitudes to terrorist attack in Western government and society. The focal point of the book is the ideological gap between the moral reaction to terrorism and the military and political response that follows. Rather than there being a predictable response, a spectrum of possible outcomes emerges. Using this variety of reactions from support for terrorist aims through to outright condemnation, a middle ground may be established between individual rights and security for the many.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/08/1991
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byNoemi Gal Or
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.