All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition volume expands on the first edition with new developments on Toll-Like Receptors (TLRs) controlling events such as cross-priming of associated pattern recognition receptors, post-transcriptional regulation, interaction with other cellular and biologic systems, and cancer progression. This book is divided into five sections: Part I outlines methods for TLR detection, interaction, and intracellular trafficking; Part II describes methods and assays to investigate how TLRs cross-prime other pattern recognition receptors, including intracellular DNA receptors and inflammasome formation; Part III highlights RNA regulation, detailing how TLRs can induce RNA transcripts and molecules such as lncRNAs and microRNAs; Part IV explores TLR detection and activation in systems such as epithelial barrier function, metabolism and the circadian clock, as well as cellular systems including T and B lymphocytes; and Part V describes models to delineate the role of TLRs in diseases such as dermatitis, arthritis, and gastric cancer. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, each chapter contains a summary, a list of required materials, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, useful tes to investigate TLRs in cell culture, systems and disease, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Practical and cutting-edge, Toll-Like Receptors: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition is a valuable resource to any immulogist, molecular or medical biologist working in a laboratory setting. It will add skill to both students and the more advanced molecular biologist who wishes to learn a new technique or move to a different area within their current repertoire of practical kwledge.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication24/01/2016
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1390
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note29 black & white illustrations, 29 colour illustrations, 27 black & white tables, 28 colour tables, biography
- Weight1073 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byClaire E. McCoy
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.