Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionUnrivalled in hard copy format, the Customs Duties Handbook is an essential guide for specialist tax practitioners, lawyers, FDs, and HM Revenue and Customs. The handbook covers all recent developments in UK and European legislation and is split into four parts as follows: Statutes; Statutory instruments; European material, including the Community Customs Code and Implementing Code; and, Extra-statutory concessions. This product is the only compilation of UK and European provisions for customs duties, and it will quickly become an essential work to any practitioner's library.
- Author(s)Belema Obuoforibo,Jeremy White
- PublisherLexisNexis UK
- Date of Publication24/12/2007
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworths Law
- Out-of-print date29/08/2016
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.