All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
About this product
- DescriptionWith this new edition of Tolley's Guide to Employee Share Schemes you can be sure you're giving the best, up-to-date guidance on implementing employee share schemes which will save money for your client. The new edition of this title evaluates the range of employee share schemes available, looking at their processes, the statutory and regulatory requirements, HMRC's interpretation of share scheme issues and most importantly the tax benefits associated with the various schemes. You can rely on the detailed and expert guidance contained in this title to ensure you choose the most effective and tax efficient employee share scheme. This indispensable guide is written in a clear, practical style and includes worked examples and case studies throughout.
- Author BiographyDavid is an independent consultant specialising in employee share ownership and reward management. Following a successful corporate career in which he established numerous employee share schemes worldwide, he founded his own consultancy services company, David Craddock Consultancy Services, where he has developed a varied clientele ranging from major public limited companies to small-medium sized private concerns. David is a member of The Federation of Tax Advisors and The Institute of Directors and is a regular and well known speaker at conferences and seminars.
- Author(s)David Craddock
- PublisherLexisNexis UK
- Date of Publication23/12/2016
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight904 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.