All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionTolley's Income Tax is the definitive work on the subject, providing comprehensive, but straightforward and concise coverage of the relevant statute law, case law and HMRC practice for t only the current year but the last four years as well. Its alphabetical, topic-organised presentation, with extensive cross-referencing, supported by full details of source materials and a wide-ranging index, will lead you quickly and directly to the information you require. Numerous fully-updated worked examples provide further clarification of the more complex points.
- Author(s)David Smailes
- PublisherLexisNexis UK
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.