All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.21Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionWidely regarded as the 'Bible' of NIC law, this comprehensive guide will answer in depth every point or query put to you for compliance, planning or NIC mitigation purposes. With the continuing alignment of National Insurance contributions with income tax it's more important than ever that you are aware of the full implications of changes. Tolley's National Insurance Contributions is written in an easy-to-read style and contains numerous worked examples. This is the practical book for the busy practitioner or accountant in commerce who needs full, accurate and authoritative answers in a hurry. It is suitable for employment and payroll specialists.
- Author(s)Jim Yuill
- PublisherLexisNexis UK
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.