All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionThe valuation of businesses and business assets is a complex topic. Following recent changes to financial reporting standards, requiring accounting for cost of options and values of acquired intangibles, this task is also w more important to accountants, tax professionals and FDs than ever before. This practical book provides a sound basis for understanding the fundamentals of valuation of shares, businesses and intangible assets whether for tax, commercial or financial reporting purposes. The author's extensive practical experience will enable all valuers to navigate the minefield that is share and business valuation, and embark with renewed confidence on those all important negotiations with HMRC. Ensure that you are able to advise on the best possible approach to valuation for any purpose (company and business; IP and intangible assets; fair value or litigation support) and put the principles from statute and case law into practical application to the benefit of your company or client.
- Author(s)David Bowes
- PublisherLexisNexis UK
- Date of Publication31/10/2012
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight670 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.