All listings for this product
Best-selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $56.98
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.77
- AU $46.99Trending at AU $56.54
- AU $48.25Trending at AU $58.17
- AU $24.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $31.07Trending at AU $33.92
- AU $42.73Trending at AU $53.76
About this product
- Product InformationTom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier is the fifth release in the Ghost Recon series. It has a more futuristic look when compared with previous instalments. Players of this PS3 game are taken on a campaign through various countries, which include Norway, Pakistan, Bolivia, Nigeria, and Russia. It is a third-person tactical shooter game that follows the campaigns of a four-man Ghost Team with the call-sign Hunter. Their first mission is to investigate the deaths of another Ghost Team, which resulted from a dirty bomb in Nicaragua. This game offers players the added benefits of adaptive camouflage, which previous instalments in this series did not. The automatically-enabled camouflage only offers protection during slow periods of action, and disengages when a player is firing, taking damage, or running. Although it is a third-person tactical shooter game, first-person camera view is enabled when a player uses sights for aiming, which can partially destroy the player's cover. This game has a rating of MA 15+ from the Australian Classification Board (ACB).
- PlatformSony PlayStation 3
- Region CodePAL
- Release Year2012
- ModelTom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Most relevant reviews
- mossphirunpong13 Sep, 2012by
Great story mode,,,if u love silent team kill,,,a lot of improvement in this Ghost Recon ,, forget all ghost recons before,,, this is the best one and it the same people who made Batman game,,
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.