All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClancy kws how to build a thriller. - Boston GlobeSpain is a nation poised to suffer its worst internal strife in a thousand years. Certain well-placed Spanish diplomats sense it. Op-Center intelligence corroborates it. All the United States and Spain have to do is find a way to avert it.Before they can, an Op-Center representative is assassinated in Madrid on her way to a top secret diplomatic meeting. Now all fears are confirmed. Someone very powerful wants ather Spanish civil war -- matter what the cost.A powerful profile of America's defense, intelligence, and crisis management techlogy, Tom Clancy's Op-Center is the creation of Tom Clancy and Steve Pieczenik - inspiring this and other gripping vels.
- Author BiographyA little more than thirty years ago Tom Clancy was a Maryland insurance broker with a passion for naval history. Years before, he had been an English major at Baltimore's Loyola College and had always dreamed of writing a novel. His first effort, The Hunt for Red October, sold briskly as a result of rave reviews, then catapulted onto the New York Times bestseller list after President Reagan pronounced it -the perfect yarn.- From that day forward, Clancy established himself as an undisputed master at blending exceptional realism and authenticity, intricate plotting, and razor-sharp suspense. He passed away in October 2013.
- Author(s)Tom Clancy
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication30/04/1998
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Putnam Inc
- Out-of-print date11/08/2009
- Weight225 g
- Width105 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition StatementOpen market ed
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.