CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionJack returns to his empty childhood home seeking a quiet life but is instead thrust into an epic battle to help save his neighbor, Tom, from a drug addiction. Amid a cycle of violence and desperation, Jack falls in love with an old friend, Tom's sister Amy, and the two rediscover a special bond as they stalgically reflect on the past and bravely confront the present. This book is an insight into addiction and its devastating effects, and the courage and love needed to fight it.
- Author(s)Shane Worrell
- PublisherRoadside Books
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationFitzroy North, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintRoadside Books
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.