Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- Description'Sharp as quivering hares are the Flecks. We've eyes and ears for things other folk miss.' Much later, in the aftermath of Flodden, a young man finally understands his father's words. The year: 1513. The place: North-East England. Tom Fleck, a downtrodden farm worker but gifted archer, yearns to escape his masters. He unearths two objects that could be keys to freedom: a torque of ancient gold and a Tudor seal ring. He cant kw how these finds will determine his future. Rachel Coronel craves an end to her wanderings. When the torque comes to rest around the neck of this mysterious woman, an odyssey begins which draws Tom Fleck into borderlands of belief and race. The seal ring propels Tom on a journey of self-kwledge that can only climax in ather borderland - among the flowers and banners of Flodden Field.
- Author BiographyHarry Nicholson now lives in Eskdale in North Yorkshire. He grew up in Hartlepool, County Durham, from where his family have fished since the 16th C. He had a first career as a radio officer in the merchant navy. A second career followed in television studios. He now writes poetry and stories, and teaches meditation.
- Author(s)MR Harry Nicholson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.