All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.26
About this product
- DescriptionTom, Katie and Friends is a delightful new series of fun and colourful picture books about six young friends. The books feature stories about everyday events and are designed to help children learn about social behaviour at an early age. Through the stories, children will find out how to interact with one ather, teaching them to respect the character, personality and emotions of their peers. Young children will be able to relate to the six friends coping with different circumstances and emotions, whether they are reading the books themselves or simply enjoying the illustrations while the stories are read to them. The message in each story is reinforced by questions included at the back of the book. These questions will help children talk about their thoughts, emotions and behaviour. * For children aged 3-6 years old, this series of books can be used by teachers in Reading time or for Circle Time and also by parents to read at home with their children.
- Author BiographyEira Reeves has been a children's author and illustrator for 30 years, with over 85 titles published, including educational activity books and Bible stories. She lives on the Isle of Wight. Shirley Pope was a parent helper at her son's infant school before working for 19 years as a mid-day meals supervisor. The ideas for the stories came to her as she observed children developing social skills and coping with diverse problems. She lives in Sussex.
- Author(s)Eira Reeves,Goldsworthy
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationHyde
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note22 colour illustrations
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.