All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTom Kundig is a Seattle-based architect with Olson Sundberg Kundig Allen whose work is inspired by both industrial structures and the vibrant craft cultures that are fostered there. His buildings uniquely meld industrial sensibilities and materials such as corten steel and concrete with an intuitive understanding of scale, from the overall site to lovingly wrought, intimate details. Tom Kundig: Houses presents five projects in depth, from the early conceptual sketches to final stunning details. Kundig's houses reflect a sustained and active collaborative process between designer, craftsmen, and owners. All located in Washington State, these houses t only convey the keen eye of the architect's inspiration but also the awe-inspiring backdrop of the Pacific Northwest.
- Author BiographyDung Ngo is an independent editor and writer and the principal of Ngo Studio in San Francisco. He is the author of Bent Ply (PAP, 2003)
- PublisherPrinceton Architectural Press
- Date of Publication10/11/2006
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton Architectural Press
- Content Note263 illus., 160 in color.
- Weight757 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDung Ngo
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.