All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionTom Osborne's Leadership Principles - Be a servant leader. Sacrifice yourself for the benefit of others. - Accentuate the positive and empower those around you. - Focus on your values and principles and stay true to them. - Bring a sense of teamwork through loyalty and unity. - Do whatever you can to help make a difference in the world. - Whenever you deal with adversity, learn from the experience. - Focus on what matters most: character, principles and process. - Mentor someone and leave a legacy of spirit and perseverance.
- Author BiographyPAT WILLIAMS - Few people know leadership better than Orlando Magic co-founder Pat Williams. A sports executive for over 40 years, Williams has led more teams than most of his contemporaries combined. The former General Manager of the Orlando Magic, Philadelphia 76ers, Atlanta Hawks, and Chicago Bulls, Williams is the prolific author of over 10 books on leadership, most recently Lincoln Speaks to Leaders. Williams is a highly-acclaimed professional speaker, having keynoted for dozens of Fortune 500 organizations and has appeared on hundreds of news programs including The Today Show. Williams and his wife Ruth reside in Orlando and are parents to 19 children (15 adopted from third world countries).
- Author(s)Pat Williams
- PublisherAdvantage Media Group
- Date of Publication26/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdvantage Media Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.