All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionIn a career that has spanned nearly forty years and won him great acclaim, three Grammy awards, and a spot in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Tom Petty has had tremendous success--both as a solo artist, and as the lead singer of the Heartbreakers. But he has also faced down great obstacles, including a difficult childhood and a grueling bout with depression. In this essential biography, Andrea M. Rotondo explores every aspect of the icon's career: the sold-out tours, the collaborations with some of the greatest musicians of all time, and the consequences of an emotional breakdown. Tom Petty: Rock 'n' Roll Guardian is a truly intimate look at one of our most beloved artists.
- Author BiographyAndrea M. Rotondo has followed thecareer of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers sincethe band s debut album in 1976 and has seen themperform hundreds of times both in the UnitedStates and abroad. She has written for a variety ofpublications including Mix and Billboard.
- Author(s)Andrea Rotondo
- Date of Publication31/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.