All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $43.56
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.71
About this product
- DescriptionWithin each Tom Swift vel there are a couple major characters who you get to kw, and a lot of secondary characters who walk in, say a few lines, and walk out. You never get the chance to kw who they are other that in that context I have set about writing back stories for these people. The vels may t have the 9,000 - 15,000 words to devote to giving you a good background story about them, but these collections do. This third book contains stories about the two men at Enterprises who are always getting mistaken for each other (and how they finally fixed that!), the journals of Doc Simpson and his many times spent fixing Tom after he has been injured, how Tom met his girlfriend while building his giant aircraft, the Sky Queen, the story of the Swift's super-efficient secretary, Miss Trent, and the tale of Tom and Bud entering a man-powered kinetic sculpture race.
- Author BiographyT. Edward Fox is the author of nearly two-dozen short and novella-length stories dealing with both the individual characters in the world of Tom Swift as well as over two-dozen tales of the famous young inventor's inventions. In early 2014 he completed his 14th Tom Swift novel and has 3 more coming in the next year or so. He is, like a lot of authors of series like Tom Swift, is a pseudonym. Unlike most pseudonyms, his name does not begin with the letter p. Mr. Fox spent some time during the evacuation of Viet Nam in 1975 working with the boat people once the arrived at a processing station in the Philippines. There, an extensive knowledge of first aid came in handy as he was pressed into service inoculating people and cleaning up infections. It was not high point in his life. And, neither was working for a major computer processor chip manufacturer 18 years later. Suffice it to say he managed to escape with pride intact after 100 days. He currently lives and works.
- Author(s)T Edward Fox,Thomas Hudson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.