All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $48.59
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionIn Tom Talbert-His Life and Times Talbert-in his own words-describes his progress, his influences, his skirmishes with fate, and his sometimes surprising detours. His account, and the anecdotes and memories of many musicians who played with him conjure up a lost world of music and music-making that has disappeared as completely as last winter's sw.
- Author BiographyBruce Talbot was born in Wellington, New Zealand, where, as a young radio producer in the late 1950s he first heard and was moved by Tom Talbert's music. Moving to London, England in 1963 he worked for the BBC in radio, television and record production before being invited, in 1991, to come to the U.S. as Executive Producer of the Smithsonian Collection of Recordings record label.
- PrizesWinner of Association for Recorded Sound Collections Award: Best Research in Recorded Jazz and Blues 2005.
- Author(s)Bruce Talbot
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication13/01/2004
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Series TitleStudies in Jazz
- Series Part/Volume Number45
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Note24 b&w photos
- Weight494 g
- Width151 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Audio disk
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.