All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTomas is a little boy who loves trains, trampolines and his dog Flynn. He hates sudden ise, surprises and changes in routine. There are many things about Tomas that make him special and unique, but despite his differences he loves fun and friendship - just like you. This beautifully illustrated, rhyming book is a perfect introduction to autism for young readers aged 2 and over, including children on the autism spectrum and their friends and siblings. In helping the reader get to kw Tomas, the book encourages children to recognise what they have in common with him, t just what makes him different.
- Author BiographyJude Welton originally trained as a child psychologist specialising in autism. She is a freelance writer and the author of several popular, child-friendly books published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers. Jude lives in Moray, Scotland. Jane Telford is an artist and illustrator who has exhibited paintings and drawings widely in the UK and also internationally. Jane has illustrated several books published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers and lives in London.
- Author(s)Jude Welton
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/03/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteFull page colour illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jane Telford
- Interest AgeFrom 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.