All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.40
- AU $26.30Trending at AU $28.24
About this product
- DescriptionJoin Tomas as he rides his beloved horse, Bonito, through his home of Ecuador and see the landscape from the banana plantations to the beautiful wooded hills. Travel with Tomas as he goes on a dream journey to explore the ocean and beach of one of the Galapagos Islands. From riding a green sea turtle and seeing a humpback whale pod and hammerhead sharks, to a lunch of fresh fruits and fish with pirates on the beach and escaping from a volca eruption, Tomas goes on a grand adventure, and hes still home in time for dinner with his mama.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Lunn is a Colorado author of seven childrens books, who is inspired to write by her two children and her world travels. She has taught English in Tokyo, was a nanny in Germany, and lived in England for nine years. When Carolyn is not writing, she is gardening, running, watching sports, making home-made pasta, or dog-sitting her childrens pups: Boursin, the puggle, and shelter dog, Osita. Ashley Rades is an illustrator living and working in Minnesota. In 2016, she earned her B.F.A. in Illustration from the Minneapolis College of Art and Design. She is driven by her desire to tell stories and sees illustration as a powerful way to tackle big ideas. She plans on continuing to bring meaningful stories to life with her artwork.
- Author(s)Carolyn Lunn
- PublisherAmberjack Publishing Company
- Date of Publication07/06/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationID
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmberjack Publishing Company
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight414 g
- Width220 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ashley Rades
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.