All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionA memoir of the first 16 years of the Pine River Superfund Citizen Task Force, a Community Advisory Group (CAG) in St. Louis, Michigan. Jane Keon chaired the group for 12 years as they volunteered as citizen overseers of sites contaminated with chemicals and radioactive waste. EPA is working with the town to end the deaths of robins from DDT poisoning, and to clean up a failed Superfund site that is leaking into the Pine River.
- Author BiographyA founding member of Pine River Superfund Citizen Task Force, Jane Keon served as chairperson for 12 of its first years, overseeing the cleanup of radioactive contamination, and spearheading cleanup of a DDT manufacturing facility, with over 700,000 cubic yards of toxic sediment removed from the Pine River. She is still active with the EPA-sanctioned Community Advisory Group.
- Author(s)Jane Keon
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.