Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionTommytown is a composite of time, people, and attitudes during a period that has long been in exile; when boys ran free outside, laughing their way to ather adventure with thought of danger from adults or even nature. The reader will travel back to the year 1955 and become part of Helen Foreman's world. It was a time when there was public assistance and laws protecting women's rights were n-existent. This 35-year-old mother with eight children makes ather lonely decision as she struggles to provide them with food and shelter. No sorcerer is going to wave a magic wand to make all her troubles disappear.
- Author BiographyAfter college and being exiled to muddle around the computer world for 15 Plus years, my introduction into the literary world came late in life. That was 12 plus years ago. I live with my wife, Janet, and our Miniture Schnauzer, Tux, in a house that I designed and built. I currently have 5 novels published. I am now engaged in writing a historical mystery novel with C.Conrad Hall, entitled The Burial of John Paul Jones.
- Author(s)Robert L Saunders
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication26/10/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.