Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionBorn and raised in the heart of Pennsylvania's trout country, the Author has enjoyed wading waters coast-to-coast in pursuit of his love for flyfishing and fly tying. Follow as he wades those streams again, remembering what first brought him to the fly waters that continue to draw him in. And share some time at the fly tying bench with 21 personal patterns, that over the years have helped to define this blue-collar troutbum.
- Author(s)R E Long
- Date of Publication30/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.