All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionTheir relationship didn't get off to the best of starts...but who can tell what the future will bring? As a longstanding fan of bestselling author Jivan Childering, aspiring young velist Jessica Lord is dismayed on encountering the man himself to find him aloof, arrogant and stand-offish. But, some months later, many thousands of miles away in Western Australia, Jessica's path is destined to cross with Jivan's once more - and she begins to see a different side to this talented yet reserved and private man. For his part, Jivan finds himself increasingly drawn to the unpretentious Jessica, and impressed by her single-minded determination to follow her dreams of becoming a successful writer. But following a bitter divorce, Jivan has vowed never to get romantically involved with a woman again. Can Jessica break down his emotional barriers? What's more, Jivan's vengeful ex-wife is determined to stop him embarking on a new relationship - and is prepared to go to any lengths to achieve her aim.
- Author BiographyAnna Jacobs was born in Lancashire, but now divides her time between England and Australia. She is the author of over forty novels.
- Author(s)Anna Jacobs
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Weight390 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementFirst World Publication
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.