All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA strange and startling new collection from this great teller of fantastic tales. Just a taste - Jason keeps his dead mother's hat as a memento and is fiercely possessive of it, taking it with him to the wildlife sanctuary where his father lives. His father gives him a gruelling task that results in a terrible choice - the hat will save a life and reveal an astonishing truth. In ather story, there's a court case to determine the fate of Sandy, the family's smelly dog, and an old man gives new meaning to speaking through your bottom . Then, when is kissing t kissing? The distinction gets blurred for Jeremy after he buys the love of his life a guppy for her birthday.
- Author BiographyPaul Jennings is Australia's master of madness. TONGUE-TIED! is his tenth book of short stories. He is also the creator of the much loved SINGENPOO & GIZMO books. He is concerned to make reading fun and interesting for children, instead of a chore. He lectures in Teacher and Adult Education. Paul has won many Australian awards - in 1992 he won an award in every children's choice list in the country.
- PrizesWinner of YABBA Award for Fiction - Younger Readers 2002.
- Author(s)Paul Jennings
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication20/04/2002
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPuffin Books
- Out-of-print date16/10/2012
- Weight154 g
- Width133 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Reading AgeFrom 10 To 99
- Interest AgeFrom 10 To 99
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.