All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe vels of Toni Morrison, the first African-American woman to win the Nobel Prize for Literature, have inspired stimulating and original criticism. This volume embraces modern theoretic approaches without neglecting the more traditional fare of literary scholarship, providing insights into the structure, themes, language and contexts of her vels. Each essay has been carefully selected for its contribution to current debates in African-American literary criticism, including the complex nature of African-American identities and the black nationalist aesthetic. The book will prove invaluable both for new readers and for those familiar with her work.
- Author Biography<b>Linden Peach</b> is Reader in Contemporary Literature, Loughborough University.
- Date of Publication01/12/1998
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleNew Casebooks (Paperback)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width149 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byDean of Arts and Humanities Linden Peach
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.