All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $37.05Trending at AU $39.70
About this product
- DescriptionIn Vintage Living Texts, teachers and students will find the essential guide to the works of Toni Morrison. Vintage Living Texts is unique in that it offers an in-depth interview with Toni Morrison, relating specifically to the texts under discussion. This guide deals with Morrison's themes, genre and narrative technique, and a close reading of the texts will provide a rich source of ideas for intelligent and inventive ways of approaching the vels. Also included in this guide are detailed reading plans for the vels, questions for essays and discussion, contextual material, suggested texts for complementary and comparative reading, extracts from reviews, a biography, bibliography and a glossary of literary terms. Whether a teacher, student or general reader, Vintage Living Texts gives you the chance to explore new resources and enjoy new pleasures.
- Author BiographyThe Series Editors of Vintage Living Texts have, between them, more than thirty years teaching experience at senior school and undergraduate level. Their association with Vintage - and with the Vintage authors - guarantees a series that is lively and informative and fun.
- Author(s)Jonathan Noakes,Margaret Reynolds
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication13/02/2003
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleVintage Living Texts
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight165 g
- Width138 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.