All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince bursting onto the scene in the mid '70s, the pop duo Captain and Tennille have long defined the sparkling, optimistic idea of everlasting love, both in their music and through their image as a happy and, seemingly, unbreakable couple. But underneath the image was an entirely different story that the fans never saw: a woman who fought a lonely struggle against the controlling and often bizarre behavior of her emotionally inaccessible husband. Toni Tennille: A Memoir is a visceral account of Toni Tennille's life from her childhood in the segregated South to her thrilling rise to fame in the world of pop music to where she is w: longer one-half of a famed couple, but a stronger woman for all she has experienced-both the good and the bad.
- Author BiographyToni Tennille is an icon of American music, having been part of the popular duo Captain and Tennille with her husband at the time, Daryl Dragon.
- Author(s)Toni Tennille
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor Trade Publishing
- Content Note24 colour illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width144 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine21 mm
Most relevant reviews
- alldonedeals12 May, 2016by
This was a great read and would recommend to anyone ,don't put up with bad behaviour from people in your life
Verified purchase: No
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.