Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.30Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionRestaurant entrepreneur Tony Allan and Italian chef Giorgio Locatelli bring the vivacity and humour of their twelve-year friendship to a brilliant partnership in the kitchen, combining a professional passion for the best of fresh, affordable ingredients with their home lives amongst family and good friends. Tony loves to shoot, hunt and fish. Giorgio loves to sizzle, simmer and saute. Together they are double dynamite, exploding with outspoken opinions, original ideas and inspiring, relevant recipes that will have you cooking up a feast before you kw it. When good old British kw-how gets together with Italian style and charm in the overheated confines of the kitchen, anything can happen. With Tony and Giorgio in your kitchen, you'll never again be stuck for something to feed your kids (lasagna with meat sauce, tuna burger); something to feed your family (Spanish tortilla, penne with walnut sauce); and something to feed your friends (sea bass in salt crust, boned stuffed turbot with parmesan beans). Not since Peter Sellers met Sophia Loren have Anglo-Italian relations been celebrated with such humour, spirit, and cultural one-upmanship. So it's salt beef versus vitello tonnato at dawn; English fish soup versus Italian fish stew; poached wild salmon versus linguine with crab, and sherry trifle versus tiramisu. Sheer, unadulterated joy and a passion for good, simple food shine through every page of this brilliantly original cookery book, which accompanies their blockbuster series broadcast in 2003.
- Author BiographyAfter a short stint in catering, leading entrepreneur Tony Allan sensed a gap in the market, and established his own fish suppliers: Cutty now supplies fish to most of the capital's top restaurants. He now heads Bank and fish! chains of restaurants. Michelin-starred Giorgio Locatelli is one of Britain's best known Italian chefs. He began his career at his family's restaurant in Italy. Chef-Patron of Zefferano and Cecconi, his own restaurant, Locanda Locatelli opened in February to a storm of praise and press coverage.
- Author(s)Giorgio Locatelli,Tony Allan
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/01/2003
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Content Noteindex
- Weight993 g
- Width195 mm
- Height252 mm
- Edition StatementTV tie-in ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.