All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Minny: her life is a complicated whirlwind of unbearable PE lessons, anying friends and impossible-to-live-with siblings. Minny is desperate for some space in a house spilling over with family and hangers-on. She has to contend with her autistic sister Aisling's school bullies, whilst trying to keep her self-absorbed BFF Penny happy, and look rmal in front of new boy Franklin. And on top of this, w Dad has anunced that he's returning to London - with his new girlfriend. Secrets, lies and home truths will out, frying pans will be burnt, and arguments will flare up in a story full of humour, honesty and mir household emergencies.
- Author BiographyAoife Walsh lives in Oxford with her husband and three children. She quite likes cooking, and quizzes when she knows the answers, and reading, and excellent American television. And cakes and fine wines.
- Author(s)Aoife Walsh
- PublisherAndersen Press Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndersen Press Ltd
- Weight307 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 12
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.19Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.51Trending at AU $45.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.